Building A Healthcare Brand vs. Practicing Under Your Name
There are some serious long-term benefits to building a healthcare brand, that is beyond what you can do practicing under a singular name.
- A brand can evolve into a systematized clinic model that can be sold later to a similar healthcare practitioner.
- A brand and systematized business model can be developed into a franchise model and set up in underserved markets.
- With a brand, you can offer preceptor-ship opportunities. Meaning you hire and train practitioners like yourself, with the intent to set up a new clinic in an underserved market, and later sell the clinic to the trained practitioner who is sharing your brand identity in another place.
IDEALLY: Choose your end game up front. How you run everything in between will hold far more purpose and strategy.
Pro Tips For Choosing A Brand Name:
- Always double check the domain name availability first, always go with a domain name that you don't have to pay extra for.
- Always double check that the name you want is trademark free. If it isn't, you are taking an unnecessary financial risk of being sued for trademark infringement.
- A helpful list of 10 free business name generators.
If you're a practitioner who needs a functional medicine, growth minded community based around proven high return marketing methods, I'm running a Facebook group called Mindful Marketing For Healers. Join us!