Top 5 Launch Pad Readiness Tips For Healers Before Setting Up A Marketing Funnel
Let's maximize the possibility of your future marketing funnel being successful by making sure you have a functional 'launch pad.' This feedback is based on what naturopathic physicians, acupuncturists, and chiropractors typically need anyways to make running a practice easy.
- Strong branding imagery, color palette, and symbolism that align with your intended healing philosophies and niche skills.
- A fully functional website (including Home, About, Services, Schedule, Blog, and Contact pages) and corresponding social channels that are most used by your target market be it Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. (Pro tip: You can double check the demographics of any site or platform you want for free via this Website Traffic Statistics tool.)
- A digital scheduling system (with the capability to sync email contacts with an email automation platform.)
- An email list and automation platform (with landing page capabilities like MailerLite or Mailchimp.)
- Care package options for both the ideal amount of support, a DIY package or even a membership model. Packages allow you to offer the most mindful structure for people with illness reduced mental capacity, and it maximizes healing outcomes. A side benefit is, it’s also a profit stabilizer for many private practices. (*Healthcare recommendations should not be an arbitrary thing dictated by the capitalism and overhead of the insurance industry limitations. And yet they are. More on that healing that trauma later.)
With these five things in place, then it’s 100% safe and wise to move forward on cultivating an ethical relationship funnel (marketing funnel) to build awareness of your services. And you’ll be able to maximize the effectiveness of future marketing efforts.
If you're a practitioner who needs a functional medicine, growth minded community based around proven high return marketing methods, I'm running a Facebook group called Mindful Marketing For Healers. Join us!
*There's a Launch Pad Readiness Kit on our Pricing and Services page if you need help with any of the above mentioned.